zimbra forwarding mail

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
nirt
Advanced member
Advanced member

zimbra forwarding mail

Post by nirt »

Hi,

we have a zimbra server (domainA) 8.8.15 and some user has a zimbra forwarding enabled to another server (external domainB)

The problem is from test@domainB you send an email to user@domainA then mail is forwarded to user@domainB and this can't be received because on mail server taht receives the email on domainB receives as email form domain A, and not domainB

How can ensure that mail redirected using forward option mail is using option to convert header on mail, we know that other mail server have this option but I can't find this option.

anybody can helps?

Thanks
Klug
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: All of them

Re: zimbra forwarding mail

Post by Klug »

Looks like the old SPF forwarding issue (and no SRS in Zimbra)...
nirt
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by nirt »

solved using filter to forwar the email replacing from address, from preferences option form mail is not replaced
lhamu2022

Post by lhamu2022 »

I've enabled forwarding to gmail from my user on zimbra but i'm unable to receive it. The error says this

Jun 18 11:35:18 webmailxx postfix/smtp[909]: 7A5D27101CBF: to=<lfsfsxxx@gmail.com>, relay=xxxxxxx:25, delay=1155, delays=1150/0.06/4.7/0.85, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host barracudanetworks.com[xxx] said: 451 domain not found (not relaying for xxx.xxx.128.181) (in reply to RCPT TO command))

if someone could kindly help