Reject SPF inbound - instructions? 8.8.15 Network Edition

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
foxboar

Reject SPF inbound - instructions? 8.8.15 Network Edition

Post by foxboar »

Where are the instructions to reject inbound email based on SPF? This is on Zimbra 8.8.15 Network Edition.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Reject SPF inbound - instructions? 8.8.15 Network Edition

Post by phoenix »

Do a search on the internet for the following terms:

Code: Select all

wiki zimbra reject spf check
Take your pick of the solutions.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
foxboar

Post by foxboar »

So, what you are saying is that there are no official instructions, only unsupported 3rd party forum posts and unofficial blog spam which might work?

I am only interested in enforcing SPF where Zimbra 8.8.15 is the recipient mail server. Are there official instructions?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

foxboar wrote:So, what you are saying is that there are no official instructions, only unsupported 3rd party forum posts and unofficial blog spam which might work?
That's awfully insulting to the people that take the time to put their experience into a wiki article to help others, and, FYI, articles on blogs are generally not spam - they are put there to help people like you.
foxboar wrote:I am only interested in enforcing SPF where Zimbra 8.8.15 is the recipient mail server. Are there official instructions?
If you want 'official instructions' I'd suggest you open a support case with Zimbra Support and not waste your time on these useless forums.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra