Opendkim se detiene solo (stops by itself)

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
varon77

Opendkim se detiene solo (stops by itself)

Post by varon77 »

Tengo Zimbra 8.6 en centos 7 hace varios años. Ahora de un dia al otro comence a tener problemas con Opendkim. Se detiene por algun motivo que nose cual puede ser. Reinicio todos los servicios y el servidor de correo queda funcionando bien. Varias horas despues veo que los correos no salen, chequeo los servicios y de nuevo veo que opendkim se detiene.

Hace varios meses atras configure en mi dns externo spf, dmarc y dkim.

Tambien a principios de años tuve problemas con los dns de mi servidor de internet que cambio los dns y comence a tener problemas hasta que logre detectar que eran los dns. Los cambie y quedo funcionando.

Esas dos cosas son las que hice en este tiempo.

Alguna idea de porque se puede estar deteniendo Opendkim?

Muchas Gracias.-

I have Zimbra 8.6 on centos 7 several years ago. Now from one day to the next I started having problems with Opendkim. It stops for some reason that I don't know what it can be. I restart all services and the mail server is working fine. Several hours later I see that the emails do not go out, I check the services and again I see that opendkim stops.

Several months ago I configured spf, dmarc and dkim on my external dns.

Also at the beginning of years I had problems with the dns of my internet server that changed the dns and started having problems until I was able to detect what the dns were. I changed them and it works.

Those two things are what I did at this time.

Any idea why Opendkim might be stopping?

Thank you so much.-