Opendkim se detiene solo (stops by itself)

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
varon77

Opendkim se detiene solo (stops by itself)

Post by varon77 »

Tengo Zimbra 8.6 en centos 7 hace varios años. Ahora de un dia al otro comence a tener problemas con Opendkim. Se detiene por algun motivo que nose cual puede ser. Reinicio todos los servicios y el servidor de correo queda funcionando bien. Varias horas despues veo que los correos no salen, chequeo los servicios y de nuevo veo que opendkim se detiene.

Hace varios meses atras configure en mi dns externo spf, dmarc y dkim.

Tambien a principios de años tuve problemas con los dns de mi servidor de internet que cambio los dns y comence a tener problemas hasta que logre detectar que eran los dns. Los cambie y quedo funcionando.

Esas dos cosas son las que hice en este tiempo.

Ya chequie spf y dkim y funcionan bien, las paginas que chequean estos registros me dan que esta todo bien.

Alguna idea de porque se puede estar deteniendo Opendkim?

Muchas Gracias.-

I have Zimbra 8.6 on centos 7 several years ago. Now from one day to the next I started having problems with Opendkim. It stops for some reason that I don't know what it can be. I restart all services and the mail server is working fine. Several hours later I see that the emails do not go out, I check the services and again I see that opendkim stops.

Several months ago I configured spf, dmarc and dkim on my external dns.

Also at the beginning of years I had problems with the dns of my internet server that changed the dns and started having problems until I was able to detect what the dns were. I changed them and it works.

Those two things are what I did at this time.

I already checked spf and dkim and they work fine, the pages that check these records give me that everything is fine.

Any idea why Opendkim might be stopping?

Thank you so much.-
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Opendkim se detiene solo (stops by itself)

Post by phoenix »

You need to upgrade your Zimbra server to the current release. Your version is vulnerable to exploits and you may also be open to hosting bots on your server. You should always keep your ZCS software up-to-date - don't wait, do it now!/b].
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
varon77

Post by varon77 »

phoenix wrote:You need to upgrade your Zimbra server to the current release. Your version is vulnerable to exploits and you may also be open to hosting bots on your server. You should always keep your ZCS software up-to-date - don't wait, do it now!/b].

Thank you very much for the reply. I will carry out the suggestion.

Now I have a query: can zimbra be updated automatically without losing the current configuration or accounts or do I have to do a clean installation?

Thanks a lot
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Make sure you read the release notes to see if there's anything that may catch you out, there isn't normally anything. You should take a backup of your current server before doing an upgrade, here's a backup script (there are many other articles on the forums & wiki):https://www.quennec.fr/trucs-astuces/ap ... rde-zimbra

To upgrade ZCS you just download the most recent version then run the installer as usual, that will upgrade your current version of ZCS - nothing will be lost.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
varon77

Post by varon77 »

Muchas gracias por las respuestas. Cuando haga la migracion aviso como me fue.

Thank you very much for the answers. When I do the migration I notice how it went.