[SOLVED] Mass Calendar Sharing

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
bparris

Post by bparris »

Is there any way in zimbra to mass share a calendar to either multiple or all users? Right-clicking on each calendar and sharing to 500 users one at a time would be extremely time consuming with the 10 shared calendars we'll be starting with.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Not today. We plan to add ways to make this easier and have some company wide calendar support in the future.
bparris

Post by bparris »

[quote user="14319KevinH"]Not today. We plan to add ways to make this easier and have some company wide calendar support in the future.[/QUOTE]
The way the calendars work now is fine with me, I was just wondering if there's a command line way to share a calendar so I can automate the 5000+ shares.
Harley77

Post by Harley77 »

Has any progress been made on this?
I just can't see going through the accept/decline process on every single user whenever we want to add a company calendar resource or address book. Even if it's something that can be done en mass via the command line.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

This thread is almost a year old, you'd be better searching bugzilla nd making an enhancement request there if none exists - vote on anythingyou find.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
kiwicmc
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by kiwicmc »

Have a look here for those searching ....
http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administra ... rship.html