Admin GUI COS dropdown in user general tab problem.

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
dhallweb

Post by dhallweb »

I have set up 5 COS profiles, when I go into the user's account to make a COS change I only see 4 in the dropdown and thus I cant change the COS from the admin GUI console if the COS I want is the 5th one in the list. Mandriva 2006 workstation and FF 1.0.6 with Network version 3.0.1.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Interesting. If you add a 6th do you only see 5? Can you try a more recent version of Firefox or IE just to compare? How many are listed if you use zmprov?
dhallweb

Post by dhallweb »

Hmmm, if I put more COSs in(now have 7) I get a slider bar and I can select the one I want. If I cut it back to 5 the slider goes away and I lose the abilty to see or select the 5th one, I have a similar problem on the domains on this same workstation. I will check some other combinations when I get the time so just FYI here. Work around for me at the moment is to add some dummy COSs and domains until I get some time to look at it, Just went live on Monday so I am a little busy at the moment.
dhallweb

Post by dhallweb »

Works OK in Windows, FF and IE. Will try and see what the problem is on my Mandriva Box and let you know.
1649Greg
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 1649Greg »

This is a known problem on Linux desktops. I believe it is fixed now.
dhallweb

Post by dhallweb »

I updated to the latest FF on my Linux workstations and it is not perfect but improved enough so I can work with it. Not a big deal, just something somebody else may run across.