look towards for Zimbra 3.2 GA

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
crossany
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by crossany »

I just test the 3.2 beta, it's too good. The UI no so many picture it's just replace with CSS. and I know we should change the UI to my enjoy color, it's to good, and I find the JS have changed simplify . too good!

and when the Zimbra 3.2 GA Released ?
goetzi
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by goetzi »

[quote user="crossany"]and when the Zimbra 3.2 GA Released ?[/QUOTE]

I think I can remember a Zimbra guy wrote something of "end of summer".
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Target is still end of summer. We hope to have another beta out soon. If you find any issues please report them in bugzilla. This is the best way to help us get the release done sooner. The more testing and reports (both GOOD and BAD) we get back the quicker we can focus in on the important issues.
crossany
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by crossany »

[quote user="14319KevinH"]Target is still end of summer. We hope to have another beta out soon. If you find any issues please report them in bugzilla. This is the best way to help us get the release done sooner. The more testing and reports (both GOOD and BAD) we get back the quicker we can focus in on the important issues.[/QUOTE]

That first I find the bug 8443 still but dkarp said it's will be resolved.

and I find if the picture attachment over 200k it's doesn't display in a picture frame !!!

I how some idear on Spam Mail filter about whitelist and blanklist , I hope the whitelist and blanklist can add and delete at the Admin Console, and can modify Mail Subject filter setting for chinese and another Asia language. I will keep up to test the 3.2 beta when I find bug I will report them in bugzilla at first time. Thank you for answer me !! and hope the 3.2 GA come soon!! :)
crossany
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by crossany »

Now I look for the 3.2GA release. I want to know the zimbra schedule , I help somebody can tell me . There is very importance to me ! Thanks.

My Heart languishing :(