How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
FredtheGod

How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?

Postby FredtheGod » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:40 pm

I am using PHP to make a Custom form that collects email and first name for Email lists but when I try to refresh the page after the process is done, it shows this error. Confirm Form Resubmission and with an error code ERR_CACHE_MISS.
I have checked my code and found nothing wrong with it. Except this everything works fine.

Please help me, stuck with this for days. :?

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?

Postby phoenix » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:41 pm

What does this question have to do with Zimbra Development?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
tricksbystg

Re: How to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?

Postby tricksbystg » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 am

You may also see this error while browsing particular websites in Google Chrome. It will suddenly appear, along with a white error page and a primary error message: Confirm Form Resubmission, and a sub error message: Err_Cache_Miss. so below we have mentioned many ways of how to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission.

This happens when you try to navigate back to a page that has POST data on it. It's a standard safety measure, to prevent people from accidentally re-submitting sensitive forms, like bank transfers and such.

You can use these Top 5 Ways to Fix PHP Error Confirm Form Resubmission?
https://www.tricksbystg.org/fix-php-err ... ubmission/

Return to “Developers”