I finally decided to work on fixing a list of issues I have at work, during my personal time, and have checked out the github repos.
Anyone doing this? Already having couple issues
1. I am a NETWORK user and am not sure if i should replace any binaries with FOSS compiled ones as I may lose functionality?
2. Zimbra/packages seems to have compiled openjdk 8 but the package installed from zimbra binaries is openjdk 13. So already I cannot trust the integrity of this repo.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests