PDF attachment problem from Iphone to Mac Outlook

Have a great idea for extending Zimbra? Share ideas, ask questions, contribute, and get feedback.
tglenard

PDF attachment problem from Iphone to Mac Outlook

Post by tglenard »

Hello,
I got a problem with two user in the same case of use.
When someone send an email from IOS with a pdf, the mail sender from iphone put the pdf in some kind of preview into the mail.
With Outlook for Windows and zimbra Exchange in the client, there is no problem. Same in the webmail, or Mac Mail client
With Outlook for Mac, it try to read the PDF into the mail, and show something very big like this at the and of the text (seems to be the encoded PDF) :
��B#$R�b34r��C%�S���cs5���&D�TdE£t6�U�e���u��F'���������������Vfv��������7GWgw��������5!1AQaq"2����B#�R��3$b�r��CScs4�%���&5��D�T�dEU6te����u��F���������������Vfv��������'7GWgw�������?�:�ո��n�?�7�$����6��q.i���WV�M�C��M��{<�ë������:B�F#�����\�����w��G;�;*��47%�9�{�/�Ʒ!�m,���OѲ�O�J�����mVX����.��,��8�v�s�Iv�3�����ʓ-������]T[~3�M�}U���q���?�f�r�p>׍�v�

The attachment works fine, it's only a display problem :
- opening the mail in outlook for mac is very slow
- when responding or forwarding the mail, the encoded text is showed

This doesn't happened if the mail is sent to gmail and received with the same client outlook for Mac, it seems that zimbra exchange connector let passed special preview code between Iphone and IOS
It happened many time, and I didn't find if it depends of something about the PDF.

I found nothing like this on the net, do other people have the same problem? Is there something to do on zimbra or outlook for mac?

Thanks in advance

Thomas GLENARD