remove turn server config from connect

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
eliast

remove turn server config from connect

Postby eliast » Sat May 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Hi all!

I decided to move on Zimbra videoserver beta. The videoserver itself is running fine, but 1 problem totally halts up our step from STURN/TURN to JANUS videoserver.

Since a videoserver replaces a TURN/STUN server (due to the videoserver handles all the TURN/STUN issues), I have to remove the TURN. This seems pretty straightforward, but not. Until I cannot remove this teamchatICEServerList attribute from Zimbra config, it does not start connecting to the videoserver, but keep using the old turn/strun config.

Release 9.0.0.GA.3924.UBUNTU18.64 UBUNTU18_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 9.0.0_P14..

I read out iceserver information:
zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver get
global
values
attribute teamChatIceServerList
value
credential MASKED
url turn:MASKED:3478?transport=udp
username zimbra

Then (I tried several different combinations of the parameters) I remove the iceServer from the list:

zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver remove turn:MASKED credential MASKED username zimbra
ok

But it's still there.
zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver get

global
values
attribute teamChatIceServerList
value
credential MASKED
url turn:MASKED:3478?transport=udp
username zimbra

If I add a new TURN server for testing, that's being added and I can reove it witohut probelms. But not this last one. Is there a way to directly dig in the LDAP and overwrite this attribute? It seemes to me a software bug.

Any tips would be helpful.

Return to “Zimlets”