remove turn server config from connect

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
eliast

remove turn server config from connect

Post by eliast »

Hi all!

I decided to move on Zimbra videoserver beta. The videoserver itself is running fine, but 1 problem totally halts up our step from STURN/TURN to JANUS videoserver.

Since a videoserver replaces a TURN/STUN server (due to the videoserver handles all the TURN/STUN issues), I have to remove the TURN. This seems pretty straightforward, but not. Until I cannot remove this teamchatICEServerList attribute from Zimbra config, it does not start connecting to the videoserver, but keep using the old turn/strun config.

Release 9.0.0.GA.3924.UBUNTU18.64 UBUNTU18_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 9.0.0_P14..

I read out iceserver information:
zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver get
global
values
attribute teamChatIceServerList
value
credential MASKED
url turn:MASKED:3478?transport=udp
username zimbra

Then (I tried several different combinations of the parameters) I remove the iceServer from the list:

zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver remove turn:MASKED credential MASKED username zimbra
ok

But it's still there.
zimbra@mail:~$ zxsuite connect iceserver get

global
values
attribute teamChatIceServerList
value
credential MASKED
url turn:MASKED:3478?transport=udp
username zimbra

If I add a new TURN server for testing, that's being added and I can reove it witohut probelms. But not this last one. Is there a way to directly dig in the LDAP and overwrite this attribute? It seemes to me a software bug.

Any tips would be helpful.
GEOptic
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15

Re: remove turn server config from connect

Post by GEOptic »

Same issue here, any luck getting ride of the old turn server?

It gives me issues with our current VideoServer, instabilities, no video, no sound ... from time to time...

Tks
Sylvain