Dropbox Zimlet

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
jwagner

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by jwagner »

I've posted a new zimlet to the gallery that provides Dropbox integration for adding a file for attachement and saving to Dropbox.
The zimlet can be found here:

Dropbox Zimlet | Zimbra :: Gallery
You can find more instructions and the code here:

https://github.com/jwagner79/DropboxZimlet
Krishopper
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by Krishopper »

Sounds very cool and useful.

however, since its not from Zimbra directly, may I suggest changing com_zimbra to something unique to you?
6233maxxer
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by 6233maxxer »

Really interesting, thanks! Adds value to Zimbra itself! Will try as soon as I upgrade to 8
myriad
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Zimbra 9.0.0_ZEXTRAS_20211118.FOSS

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by myriad »

Doesn't work for me. Followed all the directions but it just won't show up. I am using 8.0.3.
10620Beat

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by 10620Beat »

Doesn't show up with 8.0.3_GA_5664.FOSS
paulio

Dropbox Zimlet

Post by paulio »

[quote user="jwagner"]I've posted a new zimlet to the gallery that provides Dropbox integration for adding a file for attachement and saving to Dropbox.
The zimlet can be found here:

Dropbox Zimlet | Zimbra :: Gallery
You can find more instructions and the code here:

Hey Jwagner,
I have setup your zimlet on our zimbra network environment and it is working great :).
Was just wondering is there a way to use folder picker for saving attachments also instead of just saving to Apps/ folder?
Also really need to confirm correct account. I had setup and tested opening & saving with one dropbox account and then when I went to use this with my dropbox account I had no problem with attaching a file because I was asked to login again but when saving attachments they were being saved successfully but I didn't know where. I didn't realize straight away that they were saving to a different account I had tested with days ago. Just thinking there could be security risks for shared computers/ Do you think this could have its own section in zimbra account preferences where a user could link there dropbox account to a zimbra account?
Thanks for a great zimlet :).
Regards,
Paul

solutions First

http://sol1.com.au/]» Solutions First – We run Networks. We build the Web. We live Open Source.