yahoo api loading during login

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
rodolico

Post by rodolico »

Can anyone tell me why api.maps.yahoo (or something like that) is checked/loaded/whatever during login? I have some clients that are very interested in knowing. I wondered if there was some way of mapping addresses or something.
marcmac
Elite member
Elite member

Post by marcmac »

Send yourself an email with an address in it, and mouse over the address - cool map pops up - very handy.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

Just in case you can't figure out the format. Here's an email that shows *lots* of the current hovers in e-mail.... Send this to your self and you'll see plenty of highlighted links to try.

-------------
Chris,
We had a great meeting with MySQL at LinuxWorld. You can read more about their new offer at http://www.mysql.com/products/database/cluster. They want to meet with us in Seattle to talk about how we can improve the performance of our product even more by leveraging their new release. As you recall, their new release helped resolve bug 723. Additionally, they want us to bring the performance test server that you ordered.
Can you meet with them next Friday? If not, I am free on Feb 26th or 02/28/06.
They want to meet at their office:

2510 Fairview Avenue East Seattle WA 98102
You should also read up on MySQL's latest release. I'd recommend a couple books:
The Definitive Guide to MySQL (ISBN 1590591445)

MySQL Developer's Guide (ISBN 0 67232 871 2)
Additionally, Ari placed the order for the test server. The P.O. number is GR733454-8788Q and you can track the server with the FedEx tracking number 792806493888.
Call me and let me know what works for you?
Andy
--

VP of Business Development

Zimbra, http://www.zimbra.com

+1 (650) 123-0000 mobile
rodolico

Post by rodolico »

Believe it or not, I did check for it being documented. Didn't see it (going blind in my old age). Thanks. Client will be very happy about this, I think.
Rod
13632loki

Post by 13632loki »

[quote user="marcmac"]Send yourself an email with an address in it, and mouse over the address - cool map pops up - very handy.[/QUOTE]
I never got it to work in either 381 or 436 even though some of the other hover overs work...
also, how do I add//remove some of the zimlets? for example, salesforce?
marcmac
Elite member
Elite member

Post by marcmac »

From the command line, as the zimbra user:
zimlet disable
the zimlet command has a pretty good usage statement.
zimlet listZimlets will show everything installed.
For the addresses - what string are you using?
I think it's all got to be one line

(250 main st lincoln nebraska)
13632loki

Post by 13632loki »

I've used several test addresses... The reason I decided to post was that even the address in your test email above (which I copied and sent to my self) doesn't work even though the ISBN and several other zimlets do...
13632loki

Post by 13632loki »

also, the PO zimlet on that test email lists something about a test server for about $5K - where is that information coming from?
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="13632loki"]I've used several test addresses... The reason I decided to post was that even the address in your test email above (which I copied and sent to my self) doesn't work even though the ISBN and several other zimlets do...[/QUOTE]

The regex is very simple. It needs to be all on one line and be at the start of a new line.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="13632loki"]also, the PO zimlet on that test email lists something about a test server for about $5K - where is that information coming from?[/QUOTE]

It's test data(so in the code). Since we can pull it from your real PO system you'd have to do that integratoin yourself. In the very near future we'll be releasing more info about all these(inlcuding devloper docs)