Zimlet adding appointment

Interested in talking about Mash-up's? This is the place.
dzed

Post by dzed »

Hello there.
I have search the wiki and the forum and did not found anything about how to add an appointment with the use of a zimlet.

(except a post saying 'use our remote ical' but i dont know how it works and where it is and an entry in the wiki which point to nothing for the moment 'Message_Reminder')
In brief my question is : How can i add an appointment to the zimbraCalendar by DnD a mail message ?
I need only some documentation or code about the prototype of any function that does that or anything that can put my in the right direction.
I will add it to the wiki when i will have finished it because i think it s a real good functionality ;)
Hope i will get a fast answer (as always :))
Thanks in advance.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="dzed"]In brief my question is : How can i add an appointment to the zimbraCalendar by DnD a mail message ?[/QUOTE]
You can see this today by dragging a message to the mini-cal in the lower left. There also is code to create appointments in the date and flight tracker zimlets.
dzed

Post by dzed »

[QUOTE]You can see this today by dragging a message to the mini-cal in the lower left.[/quote]
I have seen this ;)

But i need to add some 'private' functionnality (like with a zimlet).
[quote]There also is code to create appointments in the date and flight tracker zimlets.[/QUOTE]
You mean com_zimbra_tracking ?

because there is nothing exploiteable in it (an xml file and a java class file)
I hope i ve missed something, and sorry for that, but can you give me a path or something ?
dzed

Post by dzed »

thanks a lot, i was exploring the cvs to find out where is this functionnality hidden ;)