Zimbra not affected by log4j (CVE-2021-44228)
After intensive review and testing, Zimbra Development determined that the 0-day exploit vulnerability for log4j (CVE-2021-44228) does not affect the current Supported Zimbra versions (9.0.0 & 8.8.15). Zimbra Collaboration Server currently uses log4j1 version 1.2.16 which doesn't contain the lookup expression feature that is found within versions 2.0 to 2.17, which is the cause of the vulnerability. Also, Redhat (CVE-2021-4104) vulnerability does not affect the Zimbra Collaboration Server version (8.8.15 & 9.0.0). For this vulnerability to affect the server, it needs JMSAppender, which the ZCS Server does not use, and the ability to append configuration files.

Empty the main calendar

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
BenjiBoy

Empty the main calendar

Postby BenjiBoy » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:07 am

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate our technical service (of my lab) from google calendar to Zimbra (what is use as main tool for mail service in our university).

So I tried to export my google calendar in ICS, and import it on zimbra : that's easy and it works : good.

BUT, I made a mistake and I import both my pro and personal calendar in the same ICS, now my two calendar are on the main zimbra calendar, which it can't be deleted, and so there is a problem.
I can of course create a new calendar and put only my pro rendez-vous, and only share this one with my colleague ; but I had like to making things clearly and delete what is in the main calendar.

So, how to empty the main calendar, as we can't delete it ?

Thanks,
bye.

BenjiBoy

Re: Empty the main calendar

Postby BenjiBoy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:14 am

Hello,

still need some help if someone have an idea.

bye
L. Mark Stone
Elite member
Elite member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 Network Edition

Re: Empty the main calendar

Postby L. Mark Stone » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:50 pm

Have you tried List View?

Select the date range, then you can Ctrl-Click the top selection box to select all of the entries. Then delete.

Hope that helps,
Mark

Return to “Users”