Cannot attach email when composing email in new windows

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
1415bhwong
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by 1415bhwong »

We have users experiencing the this issue ONLY if they compose email in new windows:
When they attempt to attach email, the attach email windows show blank. When view message button is clicked. A error message shows:
Unable to parse the search query.

msg: Couldn't parse query:

code: mail.QUERY_PARSE_ERROR

method: [unknown]

detail: soap:Sender

data: [object Object]

trace: btpool0-86363://mail.domain.com/service/soap/SearchRequest:1346752031793:c570b52ab3cf3512

request: user@domain.com
However, if there is already an attachment in the email, the attach email windows will not have this problem. This happen in IE 8 and Firefox 14.
soxfan
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by soxfan »

Just tested on my installation and it seems to work fine. What version of ZCS are you running? I wonder if it could be something else in addition to the "compose in new window" setting; maybe shared folders or something like that.
1415bhwong
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by 1415bhwong »

HI SOXFAN,
THIS PROBLEM ONLY HAPPEN TO 1 PARTICULAR ACCOUNT. ON THE SAME COMPUTER, LOGGING INTO ANY OTHER ZIMBRA ACCOUNTS DO NOT SHOW THIS PROBLEM. WHEN ON ANOTHER COMPUTER, ONLY THIS PARTICULAR ACCOUNT HAS THE PROBLEM. THUS, I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT THE PROFILE OR CONFIGURATION OF THIS ACCOUNT IS FAULTY. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CAUSED IT AND HOW TO RESET ALL IT'S SETTING TO DEFAULT.

zimbra-mail-attach-error.gif