A few requests

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
Arglex1

A few requests

Post by Arglex1 »

So far, the interface is very nice and clean. The few people I have working in the interface have very few issues with it. It is, of course, only being tested now. I am sure more stuff would show up in production.
The only things users would like to see so far are:
Calendaring (minor issue)- if you have an appointment for 15 minutes, you cannot double click to open it, or mouse over it (tested in Firefox, not IE).
Inbox - Could use marking. would like to be able to select multiple messages and mark them as read or unread. Tagging is very nice for sorting, but the read/unread piece would also be very nice.
Contacts - I am sure when this gets to working with Outlook, this issue will disappear. Every user so far has asked for an ability to import froma file such as a .pst file or a delimited text file as most users have tons of contacts in Outlook or on their blackberry devices (another day).
dkarp
Elite member
Elite member

A few requests

Post by dkarp »

[quote user="Arglex1"]Calendaring (minor issue)- if you have an appointment for 15 minutes, you cannot double click to open it, or mouse over it (tested in Firefox, not IE).[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a bug. We'll look into it.
[quote user="Arglex1"]Inbox - Could use marking. would like to be able to select multiple messages and mark them as read or unread. Tagging is very nice for sorting, but the read/unread piece would also be very nice.[/QUOTE]

The message/conversation lists support shift- and control-clicking to select a bunch at once. Then you can right-click on them and select "Mark As Read".
[quote user="Arglex1"]Contacts - Every user so far has asked for an ability to import froma file such as a .pst file or a delimited text file as most users have tons of contacts in Outlook or on their blackberry devices (another day).[/QUOTE]

You can go to Options > Contacts > Import to import .csv files.
Arglex1

A few requests

Post by Arglex1 »

I should dig into this more before I let my users (testing) give me recommendations.
I do not seem to have the ability to right- click in zimbra. I am using the latest version of both firefox and java. I will troubleshoot this more to see what I come up with.
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

A few requests

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="Arglex1"]I should dig into this more before I let my users (testing) give me recommendations.
I do not seem to have the ability to right- click in zimbra. I am using the latest version of both firefox and java. I will troubleshoot this more to see what I come up with.[/QUOTE]
What OS are you using? Right click works fine for me on our hosted demo which is running the same version. I've tested on both WinXP and Fedora.