[SOLVED] image in the email body?

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
efcunha

Post by efcunha »

Is there any solution to add an image in the body of the email in zimbra ?
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

Yes, format the email as HTML and when you attach the image select the option to show inline.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="efcunha"]Is there any solution to add an image in the body of the email in zimbra ?[/QUOTE]It works for me but you've not actually given details of which Zimbra version & release you're running nor exact steps to reproduce the problem - it would help. ;)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
efcunha

Post by efcunha »

I'm having a problem at zimbra to attach picture, I need the image to appear in the message body and not only as an appendix.
Zimbra Version: zcs-6.0.6 GA 2324 64 Bits
uxbod
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by uxbod »

Then set the format of the email to HTML and when you attach the image select as shown in the picture below
Screenshot-29.png
efcunha

Post by efcunha »

Thank had already followed your suggestion, and succeeded in solving the problem.
pkolbe

Post by pkolbe »

I had problems with the images staying in place and adding horizontal lines seemed to help.

FWIW.
jamesd1

Re: [SOLVED] image in the email body?

Post by jamesd1 »

Is there any way to make the default HTML mail with inline images? I did not see anything in preferences which, by the way, seems extremely limited in the number of things that can be set.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.6 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

jamesd1 wrote:Is there any way to make the default HTML mail with inline images? I did not see anything in preferences which, by the way, seems extremely limited in the number of things that can be set.
Just drag the image file into the compose window of the web client and drop it where you want the image to appear.
jamesd1

Post by jamesd1 »

Thnaks Mark, that works. but Is there any way to make the default HTML mail with inline images? I did not see anything in preferences and as it is you have to click each time to set as HTML and to use inline images?