Signatures not being autoset in Outlook 2016

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
MitchW

Signatures not being autoset in Outlook 2016

Post by MitchW »

Hi,

I recently posted in the Zimbra chat about our other issue with attachment sizes and we have found another issue with Zimbra.

We are finding that when we set the default signature in Outlook for a user we get an email come through about the signatures having an issue being set.

We are also loosing the images on our signatures as if they are not getting picked up from out website.

Another issue is that when we try and send an email on another users behalf, we get a message back from the server saying that effectively says 'Cannot send and email on this users behalf'.
We seem to be able to send an email on another users behalf through the webmail but not through outlook.

Any information on how to fix these 2 issues would be great!

I have attached the email regarding the emails we get back from the server regarding the signatures error (sending on another users behalf will be added in)
I have also attached an image of what the signatures look like after logging off over night and logging back in, in the morning.
I have blurred out names and website for confidentiality reasons.

Regards,
Mitch
Attachments
Signatures not displaying Photos until re-edited and saved. (loses pictures from previous emails)
Signatures not displaying Photos until re-edited and saved. (loses pictures from previous emails)
email img3.PNG (16.84 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
How we are setting the signatures for the users (through outlook settings)
How we are setting the signatures for the users (through outlook settings)
email img2.PNG (11.62 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Email we are getting after setting the default signatures for the users.
Email we are getting after setting the default signatures for the users.
email img1.PNG (44.64 KiB) Viewed 2387 times