Problem for not receiving email

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
FS18

Problem for not receiving email

Post by FS18 »

Hi everyone,
I recently got a problem with Zimbra Collaboration suite. I can send email to but can’t receive email from gmail. When I tried to send an email from gmail, I was informed the error as below:
550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup
This email address was provided by my school. I used it for 3 years and this is the first time I experience such problem. I went through relevant topics but I still can’t get how to fix this problem. So I’m grateful if you can give me some advice. Thank you very much.
GeneClark

Re: Problem for not receiving email

Post by GeneClark »

Oddly, I have just the opposite problem. I can receive e-mails in Zimbra Desktop from my gmail account, but cannot send. When I hit "Send", they just lie there in my "Out" box, even when I hit the Send/Receive refresh button.

Everything was OK until a few weeks ago. Did gmail change their outgoing e-mail server? The next thing I will try is to uninstall Zimbra and reinstall it.

Gene