One user can't receive email

Post feedback about our hosted demo or your local install. Tell us what you love and/or what you’d like to see added in the future.
dpsw

One user can't receive email

Post by dpsw »

Hello guys,

Recently we have problem one of our user cant receive email internal or external but can send. It's just one user and give me headache all day long.
Please Help!
I'm runnning zcs-8.8.15_GA_3869

Thank you!
olsonole

Re: One user can't receive email

Post by olsonole »

After the last upgrade I am having the same issue. Just one user cannot receive email. They can send but not receive anything. Have restarted the system and checked status and everything is running correctly.
Help......
dfreddie

Post by dfreddie »

Try to see if on that account is not made any forward!
charlsi

Post by charlsi »

Did you guys finally find the way to fixed the problem? Any luck? We had same problem. New user and new aliases can't receive email, change user name doesn't work either, and no error code in the log.

8.0.6_GA_1153

Thank you!

dpsw wrote:Hello guys,

Recently we have problem one of our user cant receive email internal or external but can send. It's just one user and give me headache all day long.
Please Help!
I'm runnning zcs-8.8.15_GA_3869

Thank you!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

charlsi wrote:8.0.6_GA_1153
You need to get yourself on the most recent version of ZCS as there are serious vulnerabilities in releases prior to the current one. Did you read the notification/warning at the top of this page?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra