ZImbra Outlook connector and multiple windows accounts

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
zkilzz

Post by zkilzz »

Hey guys.

I have a computer that have the connecter already installed. It works great. But now i have added another user to the windows xp but when i start up the outlook it doesnt promt me with the same zimbra options as it did on the first user.
I tried to run the connector program but it says its already install. i tried to repair but the zimbra connector doesnt start up with outlook.
What to do?
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="zkilzz"]Hey guys.

I have a computer that have the connecter already installed. It works great. But now i have added another user to the windows xp but when i start up the outlook it doesnt promt me with the same zimbra options as it did on the first user.
I tried to run the connector program but it says its already install. i tried to repair but the zimbra connector doesnt start up with outlook.
What to do?[/QUOTE]
so ZCO is installed for all users on the computer....but....profiles are user specific. that means that if you create some mail profiles as user1 and then log into the machine with user2...you will be able to create new zimbra profiles but you will not be able to use the same profiles that were created as user1.
what version of ZCO are you using?
zkilzz

Post by zkilzz »

[quote user="10339alee"]so ZCO is installed for all users on the computer....but....profiles are user specific. that means that if you create some mail profiles as user1 and then log into the machine with user2...you will be able to create new zimbra profiles but you will not be able to use the same profiles that were created as user1.
what version of ZCO are you using?[/QUOTE]
The latest one.
User 1 has ZCO working fine. But User 2 is suppose to use her own mailprofile, and not user 1s.
The ZCO simply dont start up when i launch the Outlook on user 2 login. (in windows)
How do i make a new Zimbra profile as user 2?
10339alee
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Post by 10339alee »

[quote user="zkilzz"]The latest one.
User 1 has ZCO working fine. But User 2 is suppose to use her own mailprofile, and not user 1s.
The ZCO simply dont start up when i launch the Outlook on user 2 login. (in windows)
How do i make a new Zimbra profile as user 2?[/QUOTE]
Control Panel->Mail
this will bring up the mail profile applet.

you need to indicate that you want to create a new profile and select the right messaging type (Zimbra Collaboration).
there is help in the docs about how to set up the profile.
zkilzz

Post by zkilzz »

Thanks man! :D