Initial ZCO sync failing

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
mattcen

Initial ZCO sync failing

Post by mattcen »

Hi all,
I've deployed Zimbra (Release 7.0.1_GA_3105.UBUNTU10_64 UBUNTU10_64 NETWORK edition.) on a customer machine, and have migrated 3 people to ZCO (the rest are still using IMAP or the web interface while I iron out the ZCO issues).
As far as I know, two of the users I migrated are having no noteworthy issues, but the third keeps being told the initial sync is failing.
I've tried changing the sync token as suggested in the user guide, but the sync still fails. Can anybody give me any advice? Zimbra's inner workings are somewhat of an enigma to me, and I'm close to the end of my expertise.
One thing I thought to try but haven't done yet was to delete the account from Outlook and possibly even uninstall/reinstall the connector, ensure that the ZDB files are all gone, and restart the migration of this user from scratch. What concerns me is if this same issue happens with the 60 other users I haven't yet migrated to ZCO.
Below is the Failure Notice, and I've attached the compressed sync_response.xml; it doesn't mean much to me and is rather unwieldy, even after tidying the XML, but may be useful to somebody.
Thanks in advance.
[QUOTE]

Sent: None

To: Jane

Subject: Local Failure Notice

Importance: High
This e-mail was generated for technical support purposes.
Sync Type: Initial Sync
Sync Token (before request): 29716
Sync Token (most current): 29720
Store: Zimbra - Jane
Computer Name: JANET-PC
ZCO Version: 7.0.1.6307
Server Version: 7.0.1_GA_3105
Error IDs:

id (3260) type(message)

[/QUOTE]
sync_response.xml.gz
mattcen

Initial ZCO sync failing

Post by mattcen »

After raising a support call with Zimbra, but before they came back with a response, we tried deleting a message (large, many attachments) that we suspected was giving the Connector grief. Following this, the sync completed successfully, with the exception of the email signature, which is another issue that I am still investigating.