Indexing questions

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
tbovingdon
Advanced member
Advanced member

Indexing questions

Post by tbovingdon »

HI Guys,
We are having complaints about indexing in outlook 2007, on windows vista business (i know) and windows 7 pro. Emails from toady and yesterday do not show up in the indexing. we often have to delete the index and recreate it.. customer is blaming zimbra as "they never had the issue on exchange"...

zimbra 7.1.0

outlook 2007 sp3

mailbox sizes range in 4-9GB
tbovingdon
Advanced member
Advanced member

Indexing questions

Post by tbovingdon »

No one else has this eh?
xeon
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Indexing questions

Post by xeon »

I have this issue with one mailbox, but it never seems to want to completely index. Even after a full fresh rebuild of his Win XP machine. Everyone else does not have any issues, this user has over 300,000 mailbox items.
I tried everything in the book to fix the indexing. It index's, but seems to start from scratch weekly.
xplosion84

Indexing questions

Post by xplosion84 »

[quote user="xeon"]I have this issue with one mailbox, but it never seems to want to completely index. Even after a full fresh rebuild of his Win XP machine. Everyone else does not have any issues, this user has over 300,000 mailbox items.
I tried everything in the book to fix the indexing. It index's, but seems to start from scratch weekly.[/QUOTE]
I have the same issue too, large number of mailbox items. Index restart from scratch weekly.
Any ideas?