I would like to ask for help with Zimbra connector for Outlook.
Our problem is when you first start Outlook (Zimbra connector for Outlook has been installed already), you will see the table named: "Settings of configuration Zimbra server". We fill the borders "name of server", "email adress" and "password" right, but when we press OK, "authorization of Zimbra failed". It might be the problem with the next part of the table "connection setting" and there is written: "the connection to the server is OFFLINE".
We have Zimbra downloaded on the server and we are connecting to it by PuTTY and working with by browser at the
IP: 10.11.61.198:7071 as ADMIN
or IP: 10.11.61.198:8443 as a mail focused account under ADMIN
You have all pictures in attachment.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- settings of connection.PNG (14.24 KiB) Viewed 889 times
- PuTTY service zimbra status.PNG (53.29 KiB) Viewed 889 times
- configuration of server.PNG (16.37 KiB) Viewed 889 times
- PuTTY after loggin to server.PNG (33.72 KiB) Viewed 889 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests