I'm currently using Zimbra server: 8.7.11_GA_2038 and Zimbra client: 22.214.171.1240 on Outlook 2013
I need to enable the "EMAIL_A" to be able to send email as "EMAIL_B" and Send ON Behalf Of "EMAIL_B" .
From the webmail of "EMAIL_B" under Preferences->Accounts->Delegates I added "EMAIL_A" and selected:
save a copy of sent messages to delegate's Sent folder and my Sent folder.
From the webmail of "EMAIL_A" i can correctly send as "EMAIL_B" and and Send ON Behalf Of "EMAIL_B" and the messages are correctly saved on "EMAIL_A" and "EMAIL_B" sent folders.
On outlook i've the following problem: (Account "EMAIL_A" configured in MAPI with zimbra connector 126.96.36.1990 )
When I've to write a new message i can only send as "EMAIL_A" and i can't choose "EMAIL_B"
In order to be able to send as "EMAIL_B", I added on the Zimbra tab of outlook a new personas called "EMAIL_B"
With this configuration, I've got 2 problems:
1) E-mail sent from outlook as "EMAIL_B" go only on "EMAIL_A" sent folder and not in "EMAIL_B" sent folder
2) From the webmail of "EMAIL_A" now i can send:
- as "EMAIL_A" (obviously)
- as "EMAIl_B"
- ON Behalf Of "EMAIL_B"
- as the new personas "EMAIL_B" created on Outlook
Did anyone else have the same problem? am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the help
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests