Zimbra tab in Outlook missing, now profile won't load

Ask your questions and get help with Zimbra's Outlook Connector.
patrickwilson82
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15

Zimbra tab in Outlook missing, now profile won't load

Post by patrickwilson82 »

Hello,

On one of my users was recently upgraded to a new PC with Office 2019 with Zimbra Outlook Connector 8.8.12.1813. When she went to put up an Out of Office, we noticed that her Zimbra tab is missing from Outlook. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Zimbra Outlook Connector. After that her profile would not open. I tried running scanpst on her zdb file, and tried creating a new Outlook profile. Both the old and new profiles still will not load. I tried running a system restore to before I uninstalled and reinstalled ZCO. Profile still will not load. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office? Any suggestions?
patrickwilson82
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15

Re: Zimbra tab in Outlook missing, now profile won't load

Post by patrickwilson82 »

Well I finally got the new Outlook profile to load, after I noticed a message in the background about the Zimbra add-in being disabled. But I'm not sure what caused the Zimbra tab to turn up missing like that. Was the add-in disabled when I reinstalled ZCO? Or did that some how happen before?
mikespo17

Post by mikespo17 »

I have a fair bit of users that also get the Zimbra add-on message at first launch. No idea why or how to fix. I've reinstalled office & ZCO, didn't fix the issue. Now they just know to click No & deal with no Zimbra tab, or roll the dice and click Yes and see what happens...
beldar666

Post by beldar666 »

Hi,

I have the same problem with ZCO only that happens with the versions of Office 2013 and 2016, check the add-ons but they are not disabled. of the tests that have also been carried out they do not give the solution, I only have one question. Will you be asking for administrator privileges with ZCO? Or what is required for the Zimbra tab to reappear?