BES Intergration

Are you using the Zimbra Connector for BlackBerry? Post your comments and questions here.
davidfsmith
Advanced member
Advanced member

BES Intergration

Post by davidfsmith »

[quote user="Ikemp"]:D Can you outline the steps you took to get it running. I have installed a copy of win 2k3 server to run it on what services or roles do I need to install?

...Thanks[/QUOTE]
There is a document you can get off the Zimbra support people that outlines everything ;-) Just stick in a request.
It's actually pretty good, but read it through and do the steps in the correct order, otherwise you end up starting again
cmonspike

BES Intergration

Post by cmonspike »

I have entered my information on the product page http://www.zimbra.com/products/bes_trial.html and when I click register I get an error that the page cannot be found.
Can you please provide a link or send me a link where I can download the connector asap. I have the entire weekend scheduled for ZCS 5 and the Zimbra connecter for BES at a customer site for testing and desperately need this.
If this is not available now, can it be done before this weekend.
Thanks.
mmorse
Ambassador
Ambassador

BES Intergration

Post by mmorse »

Welcome to the forums,

Thankyou for pointing out that the submission forum doesn't work, the team has been notified & it will be fixed shortly.

You can contact support & they can send you the link & related material.
mmorse
Ambassador
Ambassador

BES Intergration

Post by mmorse »

Link fixed :)