Isync & Outlook connectors in Linux versions?

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
TonioRoffo

Post by TonioRoffo »

Hello,
I'm planning on evaluating Zimbra soon, as this seems to be a good solution for mixed mac/win environments!
A client of ours has a mac 70%/pc 30% mixed environment.
My question is, if we pick a linux based "network edition" (we prefer PC based servers) - can we then use both Outlook connectors *and* iSync connectors? Are they included with the linux versions?
Finally, I see a debian beta - I'd love to have feedback from possible Ubuntu users, as this is our favourite platform.
Thanks for all feedback!
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by gmsmith »

[quote user="TonioRoffo"]Hello,
I'm planning on evaluating Zimbra soon, as this seems to be a good solution for mixed mac/win environments!
A client of ours has a mac 70%/pc 30% mixed environment.
My question is, if we pick a linux based "network edition" (we prefer PC based servers) - can we then use both Outlook connectors *and* iSync connectors? Are they included with the linux versions?
Finally, I see a debian beta - I'd love to have feedback from possible Ubuntu users, as this is our favourite platform.
Thanks for all feedback![/QUOTE]
iSync and Outlook connectors are client based pieces of software and work regardless of server platform. For Network Edition, you will want to stick with support operating systems. Take a look at the Wiki and read through the forums a bit more to familiarize yourself with the product. It is amazing stuff.