iSync Update?

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
1320jstrat

iSync Update?

Post by 1320jstrat »

Any news on a new beta of the iSync component? Really need to be able to see shared calendars on the desktop, shared address books would be good as well.
Thanks
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

iSync Update?

Post by phoenix »

You'll find it on the support portal, as always.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
1320jstrat

iSync Update?

Post by 1320jstrat »

[quote user="10330phoenix"]You'll find it on the support portal, as always.[/QUOTE]
:) I know that... :) what I don't know is when the next version is going to be posted there. Its been quite a while since there has been a new version is all. I know a huge effort has been put into 4.5GA but everyone has there personal priority parts that are more urgently required.
Only looking for ball parks to put the timeline in perspective.
Thanks
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

iSync Update?

Post by phoenix »

Ah well, as it's a beta then there's no date available not even 'ball park' I'm afraid.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
1320jstrat

iSync Update?

Post by 1320jstrat »

Le Bugger! Oh well, just have to wait impatiently then :)

Thanks for the feedback
gmsmith
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

iSync Update?

Post by gmsmith »

Its also available now in the Admin console right next to ZCO and the new Lotus Notes migration tool.
And there was a new version of the tool included in 4.5GA.
Ping away if you have any questions. I have been using it without any issues for a while now.
Greg
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

iSync Update?

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="gmsmith"]And there was a new version of the tool included in 4.5GA.[/QUOTE]My turn to say, bugger!!:D
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
1320jstrat

iSync Update?

Post by 1320jstrat »

No harm no foul phoenix! :)
Thanks for the info Greg, I am looking at the upgrade to 4.5GA this evening so will skinny out the update from there. If I have any issues I'll post back.
Cheers

Jason
SpaceBass

iSync Update?

Post by SpaceBass »

My understanding is that the iSync plugin is only available with the network or fully paid versions of Zimbra- is that correct?

For those of us using the OS edition, is there an option to purchase individual modules, like the iSync component?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

iSync Update?

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="SpaceBass"]My understanding is that the iSync plugin is only available with the network or fully paid versions of Zimbra- is that correct?[/QUOTE]Yes, that's correct.
[quote user="SpaceBass"]For those of us using the OS edition, is there an option to purchase individual modules, like the iSync component?[/QUOTE]No, individual modules can't be purchased. It might come in the future but not at the moment. You could always drop an email to sales@zimbra.com to tell them your position and so they can keep a record of interest in that scenario.
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra