Calendar Sync locks up

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
SpaceBass

Calendar Sync locks up

Post by SpaceBass »

I know this may sound like a duplicate post, but I'm not sure it is.

My problem doesn't appear to be related to the Australian time zone thing...
Ever since its install, the Zimbra sync pane has locked up when trying to sync my iCal database. I've totally cleared my iCal preferences and removed the database and let it create a new one...that didn't solve the problem.
Now, the Zimbra preference pane is totally gone. I've looked in both ~/Library/PreferencePanes and /Library/PreferencePanes and I don't see anything Zimbra related. However, when I try and install the connector again, I get a message about it already being present.
So I guess I have two issues...1 the missing pref pane and 2 the calendar sync not working...

any thoughts?
jholder
Ambassador
Ambassador

Calendar Sync locks up

Post by jholder »

Can you try to sync, and then take at look at /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log to see if any thing is in there?
-john
sculi2000
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Calendar Sync locks up

Post by sculi2000 »

Hey there. First off, I'd recommend rebooting your machine. After it finishes rebooting, please try and re-install the preference pane. If it completes successfully, go ahead and try to sync. If it doesn't install, please enable logging during the install and send the log to scott_dot_herscher_at_zimbra_dot_com.
Thanks,
Scott