Sync Google Calendar with Zimbra Calendar

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
Greg Solovyev

Re: Sync Google Calendar with Zimbra Calendar

Post by Greg Solovyev »

Not yet. I'll take a look over the weekend.
Krusso

Post by Krusso »

OK. Thanx
Greg Solovyev wrote:Not yet. I'll take a look over the weekend.
Greg Solovyev

Post by Greg Solovyev »

I've narrowed down the problem to emclient desktop app. It creates recurring events somewhat differently than Google apps. I have deployed the fix to the site, so future events should not have this problem.
Krusso

Post by Krusso »

Thanx Greg. It seems that it works now.
Greg Solovyev wrote:I've narrowed down the problem to emclient desktop app. It creates recurring events somewhat differently than Google apps. I have deployed the fix to the site, so future events should not have this problem.
tastle73

Post by tastle73 »

It's mentioned that there was code posted somewhere for this calsync that works in AWS Lambda. I would love to get this code.

The calsync website is great, but I have a business requirement that this is HIPAA compliant. If I host the code in my AWS instances, then I am covered.

I am willing to make some kind of honorarium for it, of course.
DanielRer
ZCS/ZD Version: 0

-

Post by DanielRer »

I had Google Sync setup successfully last week, but now when I add or change events in FileMaker they arent showing up in my Google calendar. Im not getting any error messages anywhere, so Im not sure how to troubleshoot this. Is there a log file somewhere that I should check?

Thanks,
Nova