Problem With Calendar Sync

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
support-cap

Problem With Calendar Sync

Post by support-cap »

With my latest zimbra release : Release 9.0.0_GA_3924.RHEL7_64_20200331010312 RHEL7_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 9.0.0_P26.

I've got some problem with my activesync Calendar sync through My Mobile and Nine App ( link to one account only ).

New events ( sync period from 2 weeks ) appears on mobile Calendar side, but if I increase the sync period to one month, nothing is sync.

Is there some kind of old events that can break the all sync process with that release ?

How can I find the problem into Zimbra log with a particular pattern ? ( currently don't see anything that can exaplin that behavior ).

Regards
AlexGoGo

Re: Problem With Calendar Sync

Post by AlexGoGo »

We are having sync issues with re-occurring events, when they are modified, the iPhone doesn't get updated, only the web Calendar receives the update. I had ticket open regarding this, Zimbra said its bug on the P26 patch.
wentum
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 9.0.0.GA.3924 _P30

Post by wentum »

AlexGoGo wrote:We are having sync issues with re-occurring events, when they are modified, the iPhone doesn't get updated, only the web Calendar receives the update. I had ticket open regarding this, Zimbra said its bug on the P26 patch.
We are seeing the same issues here. Have they already told you when there will be a fix?

Regards
Joerg
AlexGoGo

Post by AlexGoGo »

This is the reply I got from tech support .

"Your case has resulted in a ZBUG-3016, and you can check the status in the support portal using ZBUG-3016 . When you log into your support account (in [https://support.zimbra.com/] ), select Support > Bug"

Thanks,

Alex