- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
When I try to empty my deleted email folder by clicking "empty trash", the screen turns a cloudy white color and I`m unable to click yes to confirm that I want to empty trash. Has anyone experienced this and/or does anyone know what is causing this or how to resolve this?
Which browser and how long has this been happening? Have you tried another browser to see if the problem happens there as well. Is this actually Zimbra Desktop or the web UI to the ZCS server?
Hi Bill, The company I work for actually resells Zimbra and our customer signs in through webmail-basic.impulse.net, I believe it is the web UI through the ZCS srever. He said that he has tied many different browsers such as Safari, Chrome and a few others, he didn`t mention them all. When he goes to preferences and changes the client type from Standard to Advanced the issue no longer happens. Although, he prefers to use the Standard client.
- L. Mark Stone
- Elite member
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 am
- Location: Portland, Maine, US
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 Network Edition
The Standard (HTML only) web client is deprecated. Please advise the customer to use the Advanced (Ajax) client.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests