Deleting/Resetting Autofill in Login Screen

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
bshortridge

Deleting/Resetting Autofill in Login Screen

Post by bshortridge »

Potentially, a simple problem, but I have searched and found no answer: I attempted to log in to my Zimbra email account a couple of weeks ago, I thought I had hit the tab key to advance to my password, and I pressed "Enter." Since I must've grazed, rather than depressed, the tab key, my login name AND password now appear in the autofill when I begin typing my login info. What is the process for deleting an entry in autofill or for clearing autofill completely and beginning again? Thanks!
DualBoot
Elite member
Elite member
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS FLOSS - 8.8.15 Mutli servers

Re: Deleting/Resetting Autofill in Login Screen

Post by DualBoot »

Hello ,

you need to delete this entry in the browser configuration.

Regards,
onzyg

Post by onzyg »

Delete your cookies browser or go to the browser settings Privacy & Security for firefox and delete the saved logins, if you're using other browser better search where's the saved logins located.
Kseniia

Post by Kseniia »

I got this problem too. Any manipulations with cash, cookies and browser history didn't help to erase the bad login from the autofill suggestions (my browser is Firefox for openSUSE Leap).
The SOLUTION that worked for me:
On your zimbra login page, let the list of the login autofill suggestions appear, then click [Right mouse button + Del] on the line you want to erase.
In some other browsers, just [Del] alone on a selected line may work too.