Sync Not Downloading ALL Emails

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
Plar

Post by Plar »

I installed the Yahoo Zimbra Desktop. I can send emails with no problem... however, when it syncs for emails from my main (Pop) account, it doesn't download them all. It will leave about half of the emails on the server.
I have no problems with two other accounts that I set up (Yahoo Mail & Gmail)... sync downloads ALL mail from both of those accounts.
When I first downloaded Zimbra and did the first sync on the POP account... only then did it download ALL of the emails on the server. Any ideas?
king0770
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by king0770 »

[quote user="Plar"]I installed the Yahoo Zimbra Desktop. I can send emails with no problem... however, when it syncs for emails from my main (Pop) account, it doesn't download them all. It will leave about half of the emails on the server.
I have no problems with two other accounts that I set up (Yahoo Mail & Gmail)... sync downloads ALL mail from both of those accounts.
When I first downloaded Zimbra and did the first sync on the POP account... only then did it download ALL of the emails on the server. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Do you have another client configured to download messages from the pop server? If so, was the option "remove from server" selected?
--
Rick King
proxynick

Re: Sync Not Downloading ALL Emails

Post by proxynick »

I have a very similar problem as this user. And as he states - its not that the emails are being removed from the service - more that they were not being synced. In my case I have to run a manual sync several times before emails are downloaded.