Prism Mozilla Labs starts instead of ZD2

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
BSF

Post by BSF »

I have migrated to Zimbra 2 five days ago and everything was running smoothly, until today. Now, anytime I start Zimbra, a window from "Prism - Mozilla Labs" opens instead, with all fields and checkboxes empty.

I have uninstalled Zimbra, cleaned the registry, restarted the PC and reinstalled Zimbra, but that did not work... I am still getting the Prism window.

Any hint on how to solve this?
Zimbra was installed in the default directory.

Windows Vista SP2

Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.9
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="BSF"]I have migrated to Zimbra 2 five days ago and everything was running smoothly, until today. Now, anytime I start Zimbra, a window from "Prism - Mozilla Labs" opens instead, with all fields and checkboxes empty.

I have uninstalled Zimbra, cleaned the registry, restarted the PC and reinstalled Zimbra, but that did not work... I am still getting the Prism window.

Any hint on how to solve this?[/QUOTE]Have you done any system updates on this machine? How about trying an uninstall then reinstall of ZD2?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
BSF

Post by BSF »

[quote user="10330phoenix"]Have you done any system updates on this machine? How about trying an uninstall then reinstall of ZD2?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your feedback.

No system updates were performed. The only "event" was that the battery of my laptop ran out of power while I was composing a message in ZD2.

As mentioned in my original post, I had already tried to uninstall and reinstall ZD2, but that did not work.

I finally managed to work this around by uninstalling ZD2, manually deleting all remaining (hidden) Zimbra files and folders, and then reinstalling ZD2.
Remaining problems:

- No apparent cause for it happening;

- Had to reconfigure the e-mail accounts;

- Had to re-sync the e-mail accounts (still quite a lengthy procedure)
gabe58

Post by gabe58 »

Same Issues here, multiple machines, all on the same day. Is there something I'm missing?