ZCS 8.6 Web Client UI

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
tdslot
Advanced member
Advanced member

ZCS 8.6 Web Client UI

Post by tdslot »

Hi,

I wrote before post in forum about icons in web client it is possible to return or make theme with icons?
Other question, why was removed check box in mail list header "Select All" ?

It was very handy. Of course it solution click in notification message to select not displayed messages or press Crtl+A or Crtl+Shift+A witch by the way is not working. this check box was natural way and intuitive.
Maybe it is possible to return "Mail Check" or "Get mail" button from right corner to toolbar? Because users now confused and can't find this button. Specially when monitor is high resolution this button is away from toolbar. users have travel all over the screen.

May is possible add to development plan this couple things?

Tadas
cayaraa
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS 8 NE & ZCS 8 FOSS

ZCS 8.6 Web Client UI

Post by cayaraa »

[quote user="tdslot"]
Other question, why was removed check box in mail list header "Select All" ?

[/quote]
This is enabled/disabled for the account/COS from the admin console I believe.  I haven't looked it up but I know its still visible for me on 8.6.
[quote user="tdslot"]
Maybe it is possible to return "Mail Check" or "Get mail" button from right corner to toolbar? Because users now confused and can't find this button. Specially when monitor is high resolution this button is away from toolbar. users have travel all over the screen.
[/quote]
I agree its a pain over there.  I personally don't notice it since I've changed my account to poll for new mail as it arrives instead of the default 5 minutes.  Now if I knew that setting it for "as new mail arrives" for everyone wouldn't strain the server I'd do that and then I'm sure no one would care about the refresh button but I've never been sure about that.

-Aaron
tdslot
Advanced member
Advanced member

ZCS 8.6 Web Client UI

Post by tdslot »

Thank you Aaron,
Your answer was helpful I found check box in COS. :)