Mails are stuck in Outbox, DISABLING Zimbra.

General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
guyweisz

Post by guyweisz »

So... in the last couple of days I encountered the following problem: Emails are not being sent from my computer, in any of my two accounts. They just lay there in the Outbox doing nothing. But the interesting thing is that while they are there - the accounts are disabled. That means no incoming Emails either. In fact, the round symbol near the account name which indicates that it's synching with Yahoo mail doesn't appear anymore. Unhealthy solution: when I delete the new message from the Outbox (sendung it to Trash), the account where I did the deleting comes back to life - Emails are received again and you can see activity. Of course, it means that in order to send a message I must do it through Yahoo's webpage. I ownder whether it has nothing to do with the sending itself, but rather the existance of messages in the Outbox. Maybe they are not being sent for the same reason emails are not received: a problem with the Outbox. Any ideas what to do? Thanks!
cf7
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by cf7 »

it must be yahoo mail.....there is an issue with yahoo server and zimbra...waiting new zimbra...
PriteshGajjar
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by PriteshGajjar »

It is problem with Yahoo! mail API's.

See details at https://community.zimbra.com/desktop/f/ ... 05#1584205
guyweisz

Post by guyweisz »

Thank you both. It really sucks since I like ZD but am not using it anymore. Hope they'll find a solution soon.