New email poller not working?

If Zimbra Desktop had a sync failure, it may have told you to post your error in this section.
vmartinez

Post by vmartinez »

I have a user who doesn't receive notification of new emails unless he clicks on the send/receive button. Tried reducing his polling interval hoping that might "refresh" it and get it to work, but no luck.
Any ideas? I have a whole stack of anomolous Zimbra user issues. I'm hoping someone can help me resolve some of them.
jjzhuang
Elite member
Elite member

Post by jjzhuang »

[quote user="vmartinez"]I have a user who doesn't receive notification of new emails unless he clicks on the send/receive button. Tried reducing his polling interval hoping that might "refresh" it and get it to work, but no luck.
Any ideas? I have a whole stack of anomolous Zimbra user issues. I'm hoping someone can help me resolve some of them.[/QUOTE]
Are you reporting a Zimbra Desktop issue?
vmartinez

Post by vmartinez »

I'm new this. I took a guess at which forum to post it to, and aparently I guessed wrong. What's the difference between a "Reported Error", "Desktop Issue" and "User Issue"?
jjzhuang
Elite member
Elite member

Post by jjzhuang »

No, I was asking whether the issue is about Zimbra Desktop or other zimbra products.
vmartinez

Post by vmartinez »

Oh, in that case yes, Zimbra Desktop - web interface.