Authentication Bypass in MailboxImportServlet vulnerability (reminder)
https://blog.zimbra.com/2022/08/authentication-bypass-in-mailboximportservlet-vulnerability/

how to log on to my zimbra cloud account

Need some help getting Zimbra Desktop set up and working?
log_on_to_z_cloud

Postby log_on_to_z_cloud » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 am

I have installed Zimbra Desktop.
I have established links to each of 5 g-mail accounts.
I gather that I am successfully synchronized with my Zimbra account in the cloud.
Everything seems to work perfectly.
But:
I have no idea where my cloud account is.

I have no idea what the URL is for my cloud account.

I never submitted a user name and password.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY - I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION ON HOW TO LOG ON TO THE CLOUD ACCOUNT FROM MY OTHER COMPUTER.
The only help menu I can find on the subject is this: and it is (quite frankly) useless.

It's">http://rjkoenig.com/zimbra/how_to_setup_web_client_account.pdf
It's
bizarre: and the Zimbra help menus are entirely silent on the subject. I would just love to a glimpse into the minds of the Zimbra programmers on this question. How can they be silent (cute, coy, and silent?) on such an elemental issue: i.e. logging on to my Zimbra account. Truth is stranger than fiction.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 am

[quote user="log_on_to_z_cloud"]BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY - I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION ON HOW TO LOG ON TO THE CLOUD ACCOUNT FROM MY OTHER COMPUTER.[/QUOTE]There's absolutely no need to shout on these forums, we can read English perfectly well.
Why do you think we would know what your login details are? Who provides the 'cloud account' (certainly it's nothing to do with these forums)?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra

Return to “Installation Help”