Zimbra 8.0.4 community reconciliation with blackberry

Take your Zimbra with you!
guruhs
ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS 8.0.6 Community Edition

Post by guruhs »

Hi,
Recently moved(not upgraded but new install) to ZCS 8.0.4 community edition and using BIS service to get mails on Blackberry(IMAP). However when i delete/purge mails in outlook client(IMAP) the same is not reflected on Blackberry even when we do reconcile now manually on blackberry.
Infact when we had ZCS 4.5 Community edition previously there was no problem , When we deleted anything in Outlook client and same would be reflecting on Blackberry.
I hope there is some change to the config which i am not able to find in forums. Can anyone help me in figuring this out.
Thanks

Gururaj
abhattacharya

Post by abhattacharya »

Hi Gururaj,
I have two query from you...
(1). When you delete/purge messages in Outlook (IMAP) do you see them reconcile with your Zimbra Web Client?
(2). Since you are syncing your blackberry device using the BIS service, are you sure you selected/opted to delete mails from both the device & the server in the device synchronisation settings? (The default behaviour is to delete from the server but let the messages stay on the device)
guruhs

Post by guruhs »

[quote user="abhattacharya"]Hi Gururaj,
I have two query from you...
(1). When you delete/purge messages in Outlook (IMAP) do you see them reconcile with your Zimbra Web Client?
(2). Since you are syncing your blackberry device using the BIS service, are you sure you selected/opted to delete mails from both the device & the server in the device synchronisation settings? (The default behaviour is to delete from the server but let the messages stay on the device)[/QUOTE]
1) Yes. When messages purged in Outlook (IMAP) same is reflected in Zimbra Web Client

2) Yes option selected is to delete from both device and server.
Note: There is no changes made on Blackberry device which was working with older zimbra version (4.5 Community) before moving to newly installed 8.0.4 community edition.
guruhs

Post by guruhs »

[quote user="guruhs"]1) Yes. When messages purged in Outlook (IMAP) same is reflected in Zimbra Web Client

2) Yes option selected is to delete from both device and server.
Note: There is no changes made on Blackberry device which was working with older zimbra version (4.5 Community) before moving to newly installed 8.0.4 community edition.[/QUOTE]

Any suggestions on the above issue.
Thanks

Gururaj