zimbra + z-push

Take your Zimbra with you!
Harimino

zimbra + z-push

Post by Harimino »

Hi all,

The z-push we used to sync through exchange stop to work recently with no clue in the log.

I try to connect and see what happens in the zimbra's mailbox.log and it stated that :

https://domain.mg/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync] [] extensions - unable to find handler for extension: system failure: Extension HTTP handler not found at /zimbrasync.

Thus, I understand that when my phone send a request to use the exchange, zimbra still searching for zimbrasync instead of z-push.

However I have no idea how to make the zimbra + z-push working despite I have searched in other forum.

Here the information about the server :

Zimbra version : Release 8.8.12_GA_3794.RHEL7_64_20190329045002 RHEL7_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.12_P1 proxy.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards,
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: zimbra + z-push

Post by phoenix »

I'd suggest you ask this on the z-push forums, you're more likely to get an answer there.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
liverpoolfcfan
Elite member
Elite member

Re: zimbra + z-push

Post by liverpoolfcfan »

Unless you want to follow one of the tutorials on hacking the zimbra nginx files, the safer way to setup z-push with zimbra is to use a separate server for z-push. Zimbra's nginx files always have the handler for Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync built in - just the handler does not exist in the FOSS installation.

Using a separate z-push server, your clients should be configured to perform activesync against the z-push server, and z-push should be configured to connect to zimbra.