ZImbra cant connect with z-push

Take your Zimbra with you!
klausneil

ZImbra cant connect with z-push

Post by klausneil »

Hi, i have a Zimbra 8.8.15 and all work and in this week i configured the z-push for connect my mobile device and others, also i probed that this done in my mobile, i can recive email and login in my account
b.png
b.png (32.98 KiB) Viewed 20178 times
But when i try of configure in my laptop with office 2019 i cant access to any account, and i see in the z-push.log but nothing.
a.png
a.png (9.79 KiB) Viewed 20178 times
Please help me.
liverpoolfcfan
Elite member
Elite member

Outlook 2019 can't connect with z-push/zimbra

Post by liverpoolfcfan »

The problem is that Outlook 2016 and 2019 moved over to connecting to OWA rather than ActiveSync by default.

To connect to ActiveSync you need to have Outlook installed locally on your machine - the cloud version will not work.

Then you need to type "Control Panel" in the Windows 10 Search box and open the Control Panel.

Double-click "Mail (Microsoft Outlook 20xx) (32-bit)" widget to open it.

Add a profile, naming it as you please - click OK

On the "Auto Account Setup" page, select the lower option "Manual setup or additional server types" - click Next

On the "Choose Your Account Type" page, select Exchange ActiveSync - click Next

On the "Server Settings" page, fill in your server details - remembering to put the z-push server, not the zimbra server. NOTE: I recommend always setting the "Mail to keep offline" slider to the left (1 month) initially to allow the first sync to complete in reasonable time. If you need to keep everything, you can move the slider to the right after the first month/contacts/calendar/notes have finished syncing. - click Next

Hopefully the Connection Test will succeed, and you are good to go.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Please consider renaming the thread to something like my post as the original title is misleading, and mark it [SOLVED] if this works