7.3 Beta Build 13056 missing settings

A Forum to provide feedback, and report issues about Zimbra Desktop Beta or Release Candidate versions
SkyDrifter

7.3 Beta Build 13056 missing settings

Post by SkyDrifter »

I have notice there is quite a few settings missing from this version 7.3 Beta Build 13056 verses the blog link here https://blog.zimbra.com/2015/05/know-ch ... eferences/

I have not installed the stable version as I'm Running on Windows 10 Insider view to test apps on upcoming windows updates. so this is a fresh install , right now the defualt Display font size is way to small for me to read I can not change do to missing settings and on top of that I can not set to only show unread mail in side account folders.

dzilupl

Re: 7.3 Beta Build 13056 missing settings

Post by dzilupl »

This blog you linked is about Web Client, not Desktop Client. Screenshots are also from Web Client

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka
SkyDrifter

Post by SkyDrifter »

dzilupl wrote:This blog you linked is about Web Client, not Desktop Client. Screenshots are also from Web Client

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Are you saying that the Stable desktop version dos not have none these required settings ?
PriteshGajjar
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by PriteshGajjar »

In ZD you should be able to increase font using Ctrl++ (This fix will be coming in 7.3 GA)
SkyDrifter

Post by SkyDrifter »

PriteshGajjar wrote:In ZD you should be able to increase font using Ctrl++ (This fix will be coming in 7.3 GA)
right now Ctrl++ dos not work at all in 7.3. I do have it installed on Windows 10 Creative update that realest on the 11th. so I know some functions will be buggy and or not work.

Other( filter setting of a folder) settings to only show unread mail this I didn't see as well, for me these are Just 2 in portent part of mail a client .