Udbytossen

Issue on Sync

Post by Udbytossen »

Hi Forum
I having the following setup:
1. Zimbra NE 9.0.0_GA_4485 NETWORK
2. Windows11 PC Office365
3. Samsung S10 Mobile Using The standard Calendar App

They have a shared mailbox(for orders - the blue - and the private are green)
I have really issues with the synchronization here - but Between the Zimbra and PC are no Issues.
But I'm not seeing all appointments on the phone, that I can see on the Outlook / Through webinterfaces as shown through the attached images each time - it'll end up missing appointments on the phone Calendar
Web.png
Web.png (16.64 KiB) Viewed 9565 times
Phonme.png
Phonme.png (64.61 KiB) Viewed 9565 times
After deleted - all accounts on phone, and then deleted the user devices - in Web. ( Rebooted the server / The Phone)
Opened the Calendar App - adding a new Calendar as AES Account --> Lets it sync for half an hour - its saying its synkronized - but still shown as the images attached

Outlook even with a clean profile are still showing all appointments ( tested with a clean profile in Outlook), so IK cannot figure this out, and unfortunately accross several Phones through time, And zimbra have not been able to solve this issue- only for a short amount of time.
So any ideas or other solutions are appreciated - for resolving this issue once and for all
7224jobe
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15_FOSS Patch38

Re: Issue on Sync

Post by 7224jobe »

Hi, did you install latest Zimbra 9 Patch? It resolved a similar mobile sync issue for us.