Zimbra Suite plus not available in India

Forum to discuss, report issues, or provide feedback about Zimbra Suite Plus Installation or Upgrade
mukeshb

Zimbra Suite plus not available in India

Post by mukeshb »

HI,

We have been trying to contact Zimbra partners in India to know if Zimbra Suite plus is available in India and they have been mentioning it is not launched in India Yet. Is that true?

Rgds,
Mukesh
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra Suite plus not available in India

Post by phoenix »

mukeshb wrote:We have been trying to contact Zimbra partners in India to know if Zimbra Suite plus is available in India and they have been mentioning it is not launched in India Yet. Is that true?
These are Zimbra Community support forums not official Zimbra support but if the Partner says it's not been released then I would guess he knows what he's talking about. If you have any further questions on this subject (or any sales query) then I'd suggest you contact Zimbra Sales or you could contact ZeXtras directly to see if they can offer a solution. ;)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
jorgedlcruz
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

Re: Zimbra Suite plus not available in India

Post by jorgedlcruz »

mukeshb wrote:HI,

We have been trying to contact Zimbra partners in India to know if Zimbra Suite plus is available in India and they have been mentioning it is not launched in India Yet. Is that true?

Rgds,
Mukesh
Hi,
Please send us an email to sales@zimbra.com where we can help you, we can sell in India without any issue, at the moment only Open Source Registered Partners can sell ZSP, I'm not aware how many we have in India but I guess we should have a few.

Don't hesitate to send us an email

Best regards
Jorge de la Cruz https://jorgedelacruz.es
Systems Engineer at Veeam Software https://www.veeam.com/