I've tryed to work with zimbra's drive but some errors have been detected.
1. After downloading a file into a drive folder this file is not shown at all.
Reloading the file causes the "Some file already exist" message.
2. The "Download Folder" action moves the browser to a blank page.
3. Renaming a folder causes the "A server error has occured" message.
Anybody knows anything about that?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.7 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Forum about the new Universal UI work, feedback, ideas, comments are always welcome.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest