Enable Attachment options in zextra chat

All around Zimbra Chat, give us your feedback, questions and ideas
humau.chhipa

Enable Attachment options in zextra chat

Post by humau.chhipa »

i have installed zimbra mail server network edition 8.5.1 on cent os 7 and on that i installe zextra modules.
now i want attachment option in zextra chat - i am able to see smilies and all but getting attachment option.
dinero

Re: Enable Attachment options in zextra chat

Post by dinero »

humau.chhipa wrote:i have installed zimbra mail server network edition 8.5.1 on cent os 7 and on that i installe zextra modules.
now i want attachment option in kroger feedback chat - i am able to see smilies and all but getting attachment option.
I am not getting attachment option. Help me out please
Last edited by dinero on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

humau.chhipa wrote:i have installed zimbra mail server network edition 8.5.1 on cent os 7 and on that i installe zextra modules.
now i want attachment option in zextra chat - i am able to see smilies and all but getting attachment option.
You really should not be running that version of ZCS, it's extremely old, no longer supported and there are security vulnerabilities you should be aware of. I'd suggest you get yourself onto the most recent version of ZCS as soon as possible.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

As for the attachment 'problem', I don't use CHAT and I'm not sure the feature exists to add attachments to a chat. I see no mention of it on this page: https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/ZxChat#Features_List
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra